3 Coins Hold and Win Pokie Review
Three Coins Hold and Win is the latest online pokie from the designers at Booongo. The game offers an old-school feel, with only five paylines and symbols such as bells and bars. However, there are some legitimate big wins, mainly thanks to the game’s bonus round.
For more information, please read the following poker machine review.
Where to Find the Game
To locate this pokie, you’ll need to find an online casino that offers games from Booongo. If you’re an Aussie punter, I suggest trying either Johnny Kash or Woo Casino. Both of these options are known for their wide array of games and solid customer service.
Size of Wagers
3 Coins offers players 15 wagers to choose from. The lowest option is $0.10, while the highest is $80. While the game might occasionally work for high rollers, it’s better suited for those with medium to small bankrolls.
Return to Player
Also known as “RTP,” this is the long-term measure of a pokie’s payback percentage. It’s the most important thing to notice, as no amount of impressive graphics or bonus rounds can make up for a lacklustre RTP.
Unfortunately, Booongo neglects to list the RTP for this pokie. That’s a real shame, as it’s the first element I look at when deciding whether or not to play a game.
3 Coins Pay Table
In this section, we’ll examine the symbols for 3 Coins Hold and Win, as well as the available payouts.
Below, I’m using a wager of $20 per spin. However, please keep in mind that larger bets lead to bigger rewards. Meanwhile, smaller bets result in more modest payouts.
- X – Three X symbols pay $20 to the punter.
- Purple Gems – These gems are worth $80 on a winning payline.
- Green Gems – The payout on these gems is worth $80.
- Red Gems – Three of these icons will pay $80 to the player.
- Blue Gems – These symbols are worth $320 for a winning combo.
- Gold Gems – Just like the blue gems, these icons pay $320.
- Bar Symbol – These classic bar icons are worth $400 on a $20 wager.
- Bells – More classic iconography, these bells pay $600 for a winning combination.
- Sevens – A seven symbol on each payline is worth $1000.
- Wild – The wild icon is valued at $1000. It can appear on all reels during the main game, and it substitutes for all symbols except the bonus.
- Bonus Symbols – This symbol only appears on the second reel during the base game. It doesn’t offer a payout, but it triggers the bonus game when it fills the second reel.
To trigger the bonus game, you’ll need to get three bonus symbols across reel two. These symbols remain in place during the bonus portion of the game.
The bonus begins with four respins. Meanwhile, the combined value of the locked bonus symbols are added to the total win field.
If additional bonus symbols appear, the number of respins resets to four (but these bonus icons don’t stick). Each bonus symbol has a multiplier, and these range from 1x to 500x the triggering wager.
The bonus game continues until all respins have been depleted. At this point, winnings are combined and awarded to the player.
Diamond Bonus Symbols
During the bonus game, keep your eyes out for a massive blue diamond. These symbols help your total in a big way, as each one contains a bonus multiplier. These range from 100x to 500x the player’s total bet.
The low number of reels and paylines may be a turn-off for some, but there’s still plenty to like about 3 Coins Hold and Win. All the payouts offer a decent reward, regardless of how much you initially wagered. The bonus round is also surprisingly lucrative, with two different ways to gain winning multipliers.
If you have a small or medium-sized bankroll, don’t hesitate to give it a try. Of course, keep in mind that the RTP is an unknown quantity, so that actual winning percentage might be lower than average.
For more articles about online pokies, please take a look at the following: